Angaben zum Standort
AssistentIn der Hotelleitung (Hotelleitung)
Gastronomie/ Hotellerie/ Tourismus, Dienstort: keine Rubrik
Vollzeitjob - Anzeigen Details
Skills & Education:
We are currently searching for a dynamic, energetic, experienced Assistant Hotel Director (m/f) for a well-known 5* American Cruise Line with great great itineries throughout the world and international passengers.
The Assistant Hotel Director is a senior officer and a key member of the onboard executive committee. This highly specialized and dynamic role is a true career opportunity for an individual seeking global experience in a fast-paced, diverse and energetic work environment
Candidate should have several years of experience in a similar position and must have previous ship experience – ideally on great passenger vessel.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Leading/participating in monthly financial reviews with other Division Heads - this entails analyzing reports in advance and identifying potential issues and opportunities.
• Overseeing the company service standards program and organizing brand quality walk-throughs.
• Assisting Environmental and Safety Officers in ensuring compliance with governing regulations.
• Taking a lead role in crew welfare matters, including committee meetings and monitoring crew public areas for quality and cleanliness.
• Participating in various weekly divisional inspections; audits and reviews.
• Serving as a possible arbitrator on guest issues when guests request a higher authority.
• Participating in guest and crew gatherings and other high profile, VIP social functions.
• Working closely with the Hotel Director on projects and initiatives pertaining to multiple functional areas, as well as manage special projects as assigned by the Hotel Director.
Strong Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university, or the international equivalent preferred.
You should have good proven management skills and be stress-resistant.
An exceptional written and oral communication skill is a must and you should be a positive, open minded person. You should have advanced USPH knowledge, computer literate, well organized and must be a team player.
The position requires the ability to motivate, lead and support an international team.
Fluent English is required any additional language would be a plus – also required: excellent computer skills
We look forward to receiving your application via our online-form or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Although we do accept applications by regular mail we regret that we are unable to return your documents.
Our service is completely free charge for you as applicant - there will be no fee at all.
* good conditions
* valid passport and C1/D Visa for the US is required
as soon as possible
Einstieg als: Leitende Position
Arbeitserlaubnis: EU-Bürger bevorzugt (keine Zulassung notwendig)
Dauer/Art: Saison- / Zeitvertrag
Berufserfahrung: 2-5 Jahre
Führungserfahrung: 2 Jahre
Englisch - Verhandlungssicher
Führerscheingruppen: keine benötigt
Eigener PKW erforderlich: nein
Umzugsbereitschaft erforderlich: ja
Reisebereitschaft erforderlich: ja
Gehalt: nach Vereinbarung
Folgende Annehmlichkeiten stellen wir Ihnen zur Verfügung: